become a beauticate reviewer
Are you a frustrated writer with a penchant for pretty things? A beauty blogger in the making? Or just a cosmetic junkie who has a way with words?
We're recruiting Beauticate reviewers (Beauticaters) from all around Australia to take part in product and treatment reviews. We will send you beauty products and organise spa/salon treatments in your area in return for your informative and eloquent reviews.
There are two things you need to do to enter:
- Fill out the Application form below including your profile info so we can tailor the products and treatments to your skin and hair type;
- Write a review on your favourite beauty product (200-300 words) and your favourite spa/salon (200-300 words) and email them to email@example.com.
The reviews should be in the tone and style of other stories on Beauticate - descriptive and emotive but still conversational and succinct. We are looking for clever, chatty writers who can really conjure the sensation of using a product and transport the reader to the spa/salon.
We will select a number of reviewers based on the quality of applications. If you're selected, we will offer you a casual contractor arrangement which will include the following terms:
- We own the copyright in all submissions;
- We retain editorial control and may change the wording or only use part of your submissions;
- Payment is made in the form of the fabulous products and services you will be reviewing;
- This exclusive opportunity is only open to Australian residents over the age of 16;
- Selections will be ongoing as Beauticate requires and entries will be reviewed periodically;
- You will be subscribed to the Beauticate newsletter to keep you up to date.
The full terms will be provided to successful applicants.